PromptSmart is an app for iOS and Android that converts your mobile device into a voice-driven teleprompter. In this video, learn how to get your script into PromptSmart and set the key settings needed to use it during your recording session.
- [Instructor] Let's take a brief step … out of Camtasia, and look at an app … that's available for both iOS and Android … that I find invaluable for screencast recording, … and that's an app called PromptSmart. … Now, PromptSmart can convert your mobile device … into a teleprompter that listens … to you as you speak. … Now, there are many ways to get … your script into PromptSmart. … I'll show you how I use the app. … From the scripts page, tap the plus icon … in the upper-left corner. … You can then choose to import an existing script, … or create one on the device. … I'll tap import script. … You can then import a script from … a variety of different cloud drives. … Now, my script is on my Google Drive, … so I'll tap Google Drive. … Now, if this is the first time … that you're signing in, you'll need … to sign in with your Google account. … But, once you're signed in, you're taken … directly to the root of your drive. … Find your script, and tap on it. … I'll tap on Coffee Roasting Script. …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.