LinkedIn Learning Pro accounts now allow you to add customized content to your LinkedIn Learning Library. Not only will your organization have access to the thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning, they can also create and share customized content withi
- [Instructor] Another place that you can upload,…curate, and share your videos…is on the LinkedIn Learning platform.…This is a new feature that I'm really excited about.…If your organization has a LinkedIn Learning Pro account,…depending on your enterprise account credentials,…then not only do they have the ability…to access the thousands of courses…available on the platform,…but they'll also have the ability…to upload their own custom content…to share within the organization.…Let's see what this looks like.…Now, if you have administrator permissions…for your LinkedIn Learning account,…you'll be able to navigate…to the Go to Admin icon up at the top.…
Here at the top right, I'll click on Go to Admin.…And this brings me to the admin homepage.…Here, up at the top, you'll notice…several different links we can select,…including Home, People, Content, Reports, and Settings.…Let's go ahead and click on Content.…And this brings me to the Content page.…This is content that's specific to my organization.…Now, if I go over here at the top in the center…
- Explain three reasons why short lengths of video within a training course are better.
- Recall the purpose for shutting off notifications during recording.
- Recognize the steps to take to get rid of computer audio.
- Define “trimming.”
- Identify the purpose of timelapsing.
- Name the most versatile video format.