Keyframes are an integral part of how Camtasia 9 works with pans, zooms, animations and other moves. Corbin Anderson explains the key frame concept in simple terms and shows you how you can use keyframes to add interest to your project, tell your story an
- Let's take a look at key frames.…Some of the features in Camtasia like animations,…zoom and pan that kind of thing…use what's called key framing.…Now if you're new to this concept,…it can be a bit confusing.…Basically, key frames just say hey Camtasia…start over here with this and end over there with that.…Let me show you what I'm talking about here.…Okay, this first one, let me show you…it's just a bit of a zoom in, nothing exciting.…But let me show you what's going on underneath the hood.…
Open up the properties panel here…so you can see what's going on, click on that.…The first key frame here says, alright Camtasia…start at about 94 percent…and as you move through the timeline,…when you get to the next key frame…be at 154 percent and if I click right here…on this key frame I can of course adjust this…to whatever I need.…Alright, are you with me so far?…Start here at 94 percent, end here at 157 percent…and you get this.…
Basically you just tell Camtasia what to do…at the beginning and the end…and Camtasia does all the heavy lifting.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.