Explore how to capture and utilize room tone to let the Camtasia noise removal effect know exactly what is and is not noise.
- [Instructor] You already know…how to transfer a pic or video clip using Fuse.…If you only have a couple of clips,…the single file process works fine.…But what if you have a whole bunch of media…to transfer from your phone…to your computer?…Moving those one at a time…can get a bit tedious.…Fortunately, you can transfer…multiple clips or pics at once.…The steps are basically the same…as the single transfer process…but there's one key difference…that isn't super intuitive…so, I wanted to show you how it works.…
I'm going to assume you've already synced…your computer and phone…and successfully transferred…at least one image or video.…If not,…just check out the demo video in this course.…There is no exercise file for this.…Instead, use your own pics or videos.…I'm going to launch Fuse…then follow the usual steps.…Library,…then Gallery.…Now, this is where things get a little different.…When I select my first media,…I'm going to hold my finger in place…until I see the check mark.…
Now, I can select more media…with a single touch.…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.