Learn how to identify and apply themes to a recording.
- [Instructor] For my demo project, I wanted a consistent…look with the colors and fonts throughout the entire video.…The brand new themes feature in Camtasia 2018…makes this super easy.…Let me show ya how it works.…I'm gonna go up here to Camtasia 2018…and choose Manage Themes.…And I'm gonna create a new theme by going to the drop down…and choosing create new theme.…Now I can name this anything I want to.…I'm gonna call it Corbin Demo Video…so I know what it goes with and click okay.…
Now for this theme, I wanna use the Camtasia colors,…so I'm gonna go ahead and use their logo…with the color picker.…In this example, the foreground refers to the text.…Okay now actually, white works just fine…so I'm gonna leave it, but on the background…I'm gonna change that to,…let's go with one of these greens…from Camtasia's logo.…I'm gonna go with the light green.…And then for the background, too, same thing.…I'm gonna choose the color picker and go…with a darker shade of green.…And now this other accent here, I'm gonna try white.…
- Tips for recording success
- Recording video
- Importing media from different sources
- Editing your video
- Sharing videos the easy way
- Adding annotations, animations, and transitions
- Techniques for adding music
- Creating reusable library assets
- Archiving a full project
Skill Level Beginner
Visualizing a final project2m 19s
1. Creating Your First Video
2. Improving Your Video
3. Polishing Your Project
4. Finishing Steps
Creating a local file video1m 58s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.