It’s a best practice to choose your project resolution before you begin creating. Learn basic resolutions and how to change your project settings in Camtasia.
- [Instructor] Scene two of the demo video has…three separate clips that were shot simultaneously.…I'm going to show you how to sync…those up on the timeline for editing.…Once they're synced I'll be able to cut…between whichever clip best illustrates my point.…I've gone ahead and imported the…three videos into the clip then.…I have my iPhone track here, we have the screencap…from the laptop, and the screencap from the Android phone.…Now I need to line them up so they're synchronized.…I usually start with whichever clip…has the best audio track.…
In this case that's this one, the iPhone scene two clip.…What I'm going to do is drag this…to the timeline behind the scene one iPhone clip.…Like that, let's give that a look.…- [Clip Narrator] This is demo video, scene two, take one.…- [Instructor] Okay, what I want to do is find the exact…moment, the exact frame when that clapboard snaps.…So I'm going to zoom in here really, really tight.…And I'm going to use this frame advance tool…to go right there.…
In fact I'm going to bring that up…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.