Join Corbin Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution 3, part of Camtasia: Advanced Elearning Editing.
- [Instructor] Like I mentioned in the challenge,…this is open ended.…With the tools and techniques we've explored,…there are an infinite number of creative possibilities.…Now when I'm super strapped for time,…behaviors are a stellar option for quickly…punching up a project.…If you added a customized behavior to each image,…something like this.…Excellent and efficient choice.…Behaviors are awesome and super fast,…but I have 10 minutes to experiment…and just three images.…
So I'm going to go ahead and create something…a little more customized.…I'm going to start over here, get rid of all of this,…and I'm going to show you a little trick…before I drag my images to the timeline.…Go edit to my preferences, and I want four seconds…for these images so I'm going to change this to four,…hit Okay.…I'm just going to drag and drop everything at once.…And all my images are four seconds long.…In this instance, I don't know that…that saved me much time over just adjusting…the duration of each, but if I had saved you know 10…or more images, it would have saved considerable time.…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.