Learn how to quickly publish your video using the Sharing tool.
- [Instructor] We've still got a lot to learn…about video creation in Camtasia…and we'll be looking at techniques in other videos.…But I wanna show you how to publish your video…in case you're chomping at the bit…to share your first creation.…Now there are a number of ways to go about this.…I'm gonna show you what I think is the easiest way…to get your video online.…First, I'm gonna click on this big old share button here…in the top right corner.…And then I'm gonna choose a video host.…I'm gonna go with YouTube,…but if you wanna use one of the others,…the steps are basically the same.…
So I'm gonna click YouTube…and then I'm gonna click sign in…and add my info to my account.…And I'm gonna go ahead and accept the terms.…Okay, from here I can add my video info.…I'm just gonna call this Introducing Camtasia 2018.…I can add tags, a description, and a privacy setting.…For the sake of time, I'm gonna skip through this,…but normally I take a few minutes to fill this out…for search engine optimization.…Then when it looks the way I want it to,…
- Determine which action is used to add a video to a specific point in a project.
- Explore the path used to adjust project dimensions.
- Define B-roll.
- Recall the purpose of masking.
- Name the feature used to add zooms, pans, or tilts to media.
- Identify the probable cause of missing files in a project.
Skill Level Beginner
Visualizing a final project2m 19s
1. Creating Your First Video
2. Improving Your Video
3. Polishing Your Project
4. Finishing Steps
Creating a local file video1m 58s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.