Learn how to quickly and easily share your story with the world. Camtasia 9 gives you the ability to produce and share your video with sites like YouTube, Vimeo, or even Google Docs with just a few clicks.
- [Instructor] Camtasia makes it easy…to share your finished story with the world…with just a few clicks.…I'm going to show you how to produce and share your story…on YouTube but these steps will work for…any of the supported video hosts.…Now that my story is complete and I'm ready to share…I need to turn my project file…into an actual share-able video.…I'm going to go up here and click on the Share button.…I'm going to use YouTube…but you can choose whichever video host you like.…The steps are basically the same.…
You'll just use your login info…for that particular host.…Going to go down here and click on YouTube.…Now I need to enter my YouTube credentials.…This is the part that may be different for you…if you're using Vimeo, Google Drive, or whatever.…You'll, of course, want to enter…the corresponding credentials.…But you knew that, right?…Because you're smart.…I'm going to go ahead and put in my password here.…I already had my username entered…and then I'm going to click Sign In.…And Camtasia and Google say,…"Hey, can we use your info?",…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.