The final step in creating a great screencast is sharing it with your viewer. In this video, learn how to share your edited screencast to the Google Drive Cloud service.
- [Instructor] Now that you've edited your movie, … it's time to share it with your learner, … and there are many ways you can share … your movie with others. … And you can access most of the common presets … by clicking on the Share icon here … in the top of your main toolbar. … Now, we're going to look at many of these options … as well as a few others in a later chapter. … For now, let's share this movie with your learner … by selecting the option for Google Drive … down here near the bottom. … Now, you're going to need to sign in to your Google account … the first time you want to share a file … from Camtasia to your Google Drive, … and you'll need to authorize the Camtasia app … to be allowed to make changes to your Google Drive. … After this, your login credentials will be saved … and you can share directly to your Drive … without having to reauthenticate each time. … Go ahead and give your movie a title. … Initially, it uses the file name. … I'll call mine Home Roasting. … And then click the Browse button to browse your Drive …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.