Learn the quick and easy way to share your final Camtasia creation—including closed captioning—with the world.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you…the fastest, easiest way I've found…to share a finished video.…If your video has closed captioning…there's a bit of a caveat.…At the time of this recording,…the closed captioning capabilities in Camtasia…work great with YouTube, Screencast, My Places,…or as a standalone player.…It also works with Vimeo, but your captions…will appear as open captions…meaning they're burned into the video.…Viewers won't have the option of toggling them on or off.…
If you upload to other hosts, like Google Drive,…your video may not include captions at all.…I'm going to upload to YouTube.…If you're going with a different video host…the steps are basically the same you'll just enter…the info for that account.…First, I'm going to click on the share button…in the top right corner and I'm going to choose YouTube.…Now the first time I log in I need to put in my info.…You only need to do this once…and Camtasia will save your credentials for you.…
I'm going to accept the terms, allow.…At this point, if I want to, I can add a title,…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.