YouTube is the most popular video-sharing platform on the internet. In this video, learn how to share your Camtasia project directly to your YouTube account.
- [Instructor] YouTube is one of … the most popular places to share your movie. … And you're going to need to have a YouTube … or a Gmail account in order to do this. … And not all features of Camtasia … are supported via YouTube. … Most notably are the interactive widgets … and quizzes that we're going to look … at in the next course in this series. … Now make your final check of all of your content … and remember, go up to your project settings … and make sure that you turn that auto normalized … loudness feature on and then click apply, … to just sweeten your audio up just a little bit. … Then go over to your share menu here on the top … and select YouTube. … Now, if you're not currently signed in, … you would need to click on the sign in link … and then follow the onscreen instructions. … Next, you're going to want to give your movie a title. … I'll call mine "Home Coffee Roasting." … Then for a description, … I'll enter, "Learn the basics … of Home Coffee Roasting." … How to help your viewers find your movie? …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.