Controlling the visual properties of clips in your Camtasia 2020 project is where you begin taking your screencast to the next level. In this video, learn how to manipulate the visual properties of clips to better tell your story.
- [Lecturer] Now that you've expanded your editing skills, … in this chapter, … you're going to learn to enhance your story … by focusing your viewer's attention … and improving your own workflows. … Let's start by having a look at how to precisely manipulate … the visual properties for an object on your canvas. … Now, every object that appears on your canvas … has a set of visual properties … that controls the look of that object … and to access the visual properties, … just select the clip either in your canvas … or on your timeline, and then click … on the properties button, here in your main toolbar. … Now the properties panel is arranged as a series of tabs … based on the particular object that you have selected. … Now the first tab is the visual properties tab … and this tab is available for all objects … that can be seen on the canvas. … This first slider lets you control the scale of the object. … Objects are uniformly scaled around the center point, … which appears white when you hover your mouse over it. …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.