There's no need to recreate customized assets. Learn how to save library assets so they can be used again and again in your Camtasia project.
- [Narrator] Library assets can save you…quite a bit of production time.…Rather than creating a new lower third,…custom callout, or advanced animation…from scratch every time you need it,…you can just drag and drop a library asset…to the timeline and at the very least…have a good starting place.…So I'm going to show you how to…save your creations as library assets.…I'm going to start with green custom callout.…Let's give that a quick look.…Okay that's nothing special,…I just started with a callout box…and tweaked a few properties.…
Maybe it took a minute or two.…But if I'm going to be using it more than once,…why not save myself that minute or two?…Now I can of course just copy and paste the callout,…but what if I want to use it in other projects?…Well, I can create a library asset.…I'm just going to right click it.…Choose add to library.…And then name it.…I like to start mine off with my own name…so I know they're mine…and then call it something that makes sense.…There we go.…And now any point in any project,…I can just drag it to the timeline…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.