Sometimes creativity can turn to craziness. No worries—Camtasia 9 gives you the ability to quickly reset your experiments gone awry with just a few clicks. Corbin Anderson shows you how to rein in an out of control project without starting over.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you…how to undo editing experiments…that just didn't turn out the way you hoped.…It happens.…You start playing around with the heaviers,…animations, transitions,…and the next thing you know you have a big bucket of crazy…and you just want to dump it and start fresh.…That you could of course start hitting Control + Z…until the cows come home…and hope you get back to where you started…but that doesn't always work out.…Now, fear not, fellow video creator.…The designers at Camtasia have thought of this…and made resetting your experiments gone array a bit easier.…
So in this clip, I've gone intentionally overboard.…I have added oodles of animations, transitions,…all that kind of stuff.…It's just crazy.…I want to get rid of it and start fresh.…So here's how I do that.…I'm going to right click here in the clip.…Remove, and I can remove All Animations,…All Effects, All Transitions or even All Markers.…I'm going to go ahead and remove All Effects.…And boom!…A much simpler clip.…
It doesn't matter if I have two or 20.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.