Learn how to replace a green-screen background with your own customized media.
- [Instructor] So here I've removed the green screen…from my video clip.…Now I can add whatever I want to replace the whole.…I could use video, images, a slide deck text,…whatever works with the story.…I'm going to use this video clip right here…that goes with my dialogue.…I just drag and drop it on the timeline…and obviously that doesn't work.…It needs to be below the green screen layer…so I'm just going to pull this up here…and that's better.…And I'm going to adjust this a bit.…
All right, so that happens all the time…and I'm glad that happened.…I moved at the right wrong level…so I'm going to Control + Z that…and I'm going to lock my green screen layer.…Now I can adjust my new layer like this…and I'm going to drag it out until it fills the monitor.…It can go a little bigger, that's okay,…but I'm going to try and make it match as close as I can.…That's pretty good.…And I'm even going to adjust the Z space here,…angle it up with the monitor.…Click it and use the keyboard arrows…to line it up as close as I can.…
All right, that looks pretty good.…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.