Learn how to quickly remove ambient noise from a recording.
- [Narrator] Unless your video is about remaining calm…in a combat zone, or something like that,…you're going to want your recordings…to be as noise-free as possible.…Now, the best way to make your audio track noise-free,…is to record it free of noise, but despite my best efforts,…sometimes I end up with some ambient noise in my recording.…Well, guess what!…Camtasia comes with a magic tool called "noise removal,"…that can get rid of unwanted noise.…Noise removal works on both videos…with audio, or audio only clips.…
Before I show you that, let's be clear…on what magic it can and cannot perform.…Noise reduction is really good…at removing consistent ambient sounds:…computer fans, headset buzz, maybe even noisy A/C vents.…What it won't do is remove things like barking dogs,…honking horns, or lawn mowers.…Okay, on track one I have an audio clip that has…what I consider to be a ridiculous amount of noise.…Let me play that for you.…(Mouse clicks)…(Ambient noise plays)…- [Narrator On Edited Video] Are you ready for a better way…
- Determine which action is used to add a video to a specific point in a project.
- Explore the path used to adjust project dimensions.
- Define B-roll.
- Recall the purpose of masking.
- Name the feature used to add zooms, pans, or tilts to media.
- Identify the probable cause of missing files in a project.
Skill Level Beginner
Visualizing a final project2m 19s
1. Creating Your First Video
2. Improving Your Video
3. Polishing Your Project
4. Finishing Steps
Creating a local file video1m 58s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.