Camtasia 9 comes with the ability to remove a green screen from your images or video so you can add an interesting or even impossible background. Corbin Anderson shows you how to key out the green screen to add fun and interest to your story.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you how to use Camtasia 9…to remove a green screen.…Before we dive into this, I want to make two things clear.…One, the green screen capabilities in Camtasia 9,…while pretty cool, are fairly limited.…You're not going to be producing the next Star Wars sequel…or anything like that.…But if you're just looking to have some fun…or add a little bit of interest to your video,…it works just fine.…Number two, the actual green screen is super important.…Shooting on a green screen is a bit of a course in itself,…and there are plenty of resources about this…in the Learning Library.…
But I'll give you a few quick pointers.…Make sure your green screen is well lit and evenly lit.…This is a stellar example.…Everything is well lit,…and there's not much color variation on the green screen.…Now, you probably won't be able to pull off a screen…this well lit, but you can shoot for it.…You're more likely to end up with something like this.…But don't worry, that'll work too.…It's just a little trickier.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.