Distractions during your recording are inevitable. A cough here, a lip smack there, a noisy neighbor in the middle of your recording session–distractions don’t have to ruin your take. Corbin Anderson shows you tips, tricks and techniques for minimizing di
- [Narrator] I'm going to show you how…to remove distractions from your recording.…No matter how much I prep and practice,…something is bound to go wrong during my recording.…A cough, a sneeze, the neighbor's dog goes insane…for no discernible reason, or maybe I just forget…what it was I was going to say.…I'm guessing even James Earl Jones has to have…some editing done after a recording session.…No worries, Camtasia makes it easy to remove…distracting elements from my recording.…
Now the first step is to identify the problem areas.…I'm not gonna make you watch this whole thing.…Instead, what I've done is already gone through…and marked everywhere that kinda drives me nuts,…that I think is a distracting element.…I'm gonna start with the easiest ones…and work my way through.…Let's start with this throat clear here.…That is a super easy fix.…Let me let you hear this delightful auditory experience.…(clears throat)…Lovely, right?…It's what I need in my recording.…
So, I'm gonna highlight the area.…Now, I just need to get rid of the audio.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.