Learn how to use reframing with your video in Camtasia 9. Reframing gives you the opportunity to fine tune your composition, or even create the effect of multiple cameras.
- [Narrator] I'm going to show you how to give yourself…some creative options with reframing.…In another video we looked at choosing a resolution…and I explained why I went with 1280…by 720 for this project.…Now I'm going to take advantage of that choice.…Since, my video is a higher resolution than my canvas,…I have some wiggle room.…I can scale my video up a bit without loosing any quality.…I can go all the way up to 100% without worrying about…degrading the quality of my video…and this gives me some creative flexibility.…
First off, here in scene one,…there are things on the edges of my frame…that I don't really like.…You can see the clips holding up my background,…the wall, a part of another canvas.…So, I want to get rid of those things.…What I'm going to do is scale this up a bit.…I'm going to try 80%.…And that takes care of my edges, they're gone.…Now, this also gives me a bit of room to reframe Kat.…I'm going to turn on this rule of thirds template layer…to use as a reframing guide.…
And I'm also going to lock it,…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.