Learn how to add a webcam recording to your screen capture. Adding your webcam offers a new level of personalization and personality so you can create a connection with your viewers.
- I'm going to show you how to add the webcam…into your Video Creation Workflow.…Using the webcam can add another level of personalization…and personality to your videos,…especially if you're trying to create a connection…with your audience.…Now, the steps for creating a webcam video are basically…the same as any other video.…The difference is, I'm going to turn on the webcam…in addition to my screen capture and microphone.…Now, a few tips for using the webcam.…Before you record, take a quick look in the mirror.…
Nothing like a stray nostril hair or some bed head…to ruin a good take.…Be mindful of your background.…Clutter can be totally distracting to your viewer.…Look at the webcam, at least as much as possible.…In video creation, looking at the webcam is the equivalent…of eye contact.…Make sure you're well lit from the front.…If additional lighting is needed, just turn on a desk lamp…or record facing a window.…Alright, let's give it a go.…
I'm gonna go up here and click on Record, and first…I wanna make sure that what I'm recording is set up the way…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.