Keynote is the premier presentation application on the Mac. In this video, learn three different methods to capture your Keynote presentation and how to import it into Camtasia 2020 on the Mac.
- [Narrator] If you need to record a keynote … presentation with Camtasia, … then I'd suggest using one of these three options, … depending on your specific needs. … The first option is to simply, launch your … keynote presentation, … and then launch the Camtasia recorder. … Make sure that your recorder, … is set to record full screen and your microphone … and then click start recording. … While you're getting your countdown timer, … click into keynote and then click the play button. … Then simply walk through your presentation. … Delivering it as you normally would. … Just click through each slide, … deliver your lines of dialogue … and get all the way down, … to the end of your presentation. … When your presentation ends, … just stop the recording, with command shift two … give you a recording a name, … I'll call mine roast guide 1, … and then click complete. … Think of your project name, … I'll get rid of the one, and just call it roast guide. … Then click save. … Now a minimized keynote out of the way …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.