Do you need to share just a section of your Camtasia 9 project? Corbin Anderson shows you how to select and produce any section from your project with just a few clicks.
- [Narrator] I’m going to show you how to produce…just a section of your timeline.…The main reason I’ve used this technique in the past…is to share just a part of the timeline with a coworker,…“Hey I made a tweak to that section we talked about,…“what you think?”…That kind of thing.…It can save me a bit of render and upload time,…especially if it’s a long project.…It also ensures we're discussing…the correct part of the project…and avoids some kind of communication error.…Now you might have other reasons…for rendering out just a piece of the timeline,…maybe a trailer, or to export just a section of your video…to another project, whatever the case may be,…the steps are the same.…
For demonstration purposes let’s say I got an email…from the powers-that-be stating…that all techs must use good-old Times New Roman,…and my video intro is in violation of this directive.…So I make the changes and all I’m going to do…is send them this one section here.…I’m going to take the handles here,…drag em out for just the section I want to render.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.