It is important to export your Camtasia videos properly in order to have them retain their interactive properties. You can do this by uploading them to Screencast.com or by saving them as a local file with the required smart player.
- [Instructor] In the previous video, we took a look at…how to export our video so that it retains…the quiz functionality.…I did that inside of Camtasia for Mac, so in this video,…I quickly want to point out one difference that you'll have…when using Camtasia for Windows.…Now, I still recommend that you watch the previous video…if you are using the Windows version,…but I want to show you one change.…Up here when we click on Share,…we still have that option to upload it to screencast.com.…But here if we click on Local File,…there is a slight difference.…
From here we get a dropdown menu,…and you're going to want to make sure that you select…one of the options that has the MP4 with SmartPlayer.…The SmartPlayer is the key here.…You need to have that element in order to have…that quiz functionality remain.…So if I would select, let's say, MP4 with SmartPlayer,…and then click on Next, I can now enter in my information,…including the email address that…I want to receive results at.…Up here, I can decide if I want to report…
- Creating interactive hotspots
- Linking to external resources
- Adding quizzes
- Exporting interactive videos
- Saving videos on Screencast.com