A lost or damaged project can have huge ramifications in both time and money. Corbin Anderson shows you the steps to take in Camtasia 9 to insure that you don't have to suffer through the unpleasantness of starting over or losing irreplaceable content.
- Losing a project and having to start over…is a huge drag.…You not only have to redo everything,…but it's also a giant gumption sucker.…I'm going to show you…how to avoid this project pitfall.…When it comes to multimedia creation,…I live by the phrase,…"If it doesn't exist in two places,…"it doesn't exist."…In the blink of an eye, your entire project,…and possibly all of your media…can be sucked into the black hole of digital doom.…
My first suggestion for avoiding this unsavory scenario…is backup everything.…The most feasible option is to use an external drive,…and back up your files regularly.…To accomplish this,…I use FreeFileSync.…It's free, and it syncs my files…with just a couple of clicks.…Now, how often should you back up your files?…Well, how much are you willing to recreate?…I back up my files at least daily.…Worst case scenario, I lose a day of work.…
I'm also a firm believer in the computer karma concept…that you are far less likely to have a crash…if you're prepared for it.…An unbackedup project is a call to the universe…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.