A glitch in your performance doesn't have to ruin the entire take. Corbin Anderson shows you how to use the tools in Camtasia 9 to fix a flub, without rerecording the entire track.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you how to…patch an error in your voiceover,…without having the redo the entire thing.…Earlier I demonstrated how to use the voice narration tool,…but I botched the script.…I said "ticks and tricks" instead of tips and tricks.…Now, that's a pretty short script,…so it wouldn't be that big of a deal to just redo it,…but for demonstration purposes,…let's pretend it's a long, complicated script.…It's four o'clock on a Friday,…and I've just got to get it done.…No worries, I can just redo that one line…and swap it out for the error.…
First, I'm going to listen to this…so I know what I'm trying to fix.…I'm going to solo my voiceover track I did earlier.…So I'm going to turn this off, turn that off,…turn off the music, and I want to just hear the track…and figure out what I messed up.…I think it was somewhere in this general vicinity.…- [Voiceover] We'll also be learning new techniques,…ticks and tricks...…- [Instructor] Yeah, okay so I'm going…to go ahead and mark that.…I'm going to call, just say "In,"…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.