Explore options for continuing a learning path using additional related resources.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me for Camtasia Nine, Creating Instructional Videos. Hopefully, this course has provided you with the basics to begin creating your own instructional videos. There are many more resources you can use to continue building your skills. If you're looking to explore more options for using Camtasia Nine for creating instructional videos, check out Corbin Anderson's continuation of this course. Or some of his other Camtasia Nine trainings. If you're looking to learn more about creating instructional videos, check out Garrick Chow.
He has some great material about creating video training. Thank you so much for joining me in this exploration. I hope to see you in another course in this platform soon.
- Understanding the Camtasia 9 interface
- Recording tips and tricks
- Capturing your video
- Providing feedback
- Capturing a slide presentation
- Making a basic edit
- Adding annotations, transitions, and music
- Hiding mistakes
- Posting your video
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
Preparing to create a video1m 47s
2. Capturing Your Video
3. Producing Your Video
4. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.