What's next? Where do you want to go? How do you want to develop your digital storytelling Camtasia 9 skills? Corbin Anderson shares his perspective on personal and professional development.
- [Instructor] We've reached the end of our journey.…Usually, this is the part where the author…shares a few follow-up courses,…but I'm not going to do that.…Instead, I'm going to ask you this.…What do you want to do next?…There is so much new content being produced…every week here in the Learning Library…that no matter where you want to go next,…you can undoubtedly find the path to get you there.…Do you want to improve your script writing skills,…build your editing chops,…or develop your presentation skills?…Just let your fingers do the walking…and make the next step you take…the one that's right for you.…
If you can spare two minutes,…I'd really appreciate your feedback on this course.…The Learning Library is all about viewer experience,…and your perspective is key in helping…to develop new courses.…If you'd like to touch base with me…or find out more about my work,…drop by corbinanderson.com.…Thank you for viewing the course.…I'm Corbin for Camtasia 9, signing off.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.