Now that you’ve reached the end of your Camtasia 9 journey what’s next? Corbin Anderson shares some idea for adding to and improving your project creation skills.
- [Narrator] I hope you've picked up the techniques you need…to get creating your own videos.…If you could take a couple of minutes and fill out…the course feedback, I would greatly appreciate it.…Viewer feedback is key in helping to guide…new video creation.…My advice for your next steps:…create, create, create.…The more videos you make, the better you'll get at it.…We've only looked at the basics of Camtasia nine.…As you get familiar with the tools and practices,…you'll develop new skills and techniques…to take your creations to the next level.…
If you're ready for more, consider these paths.…Instructors, you might wanna look at…Flipping the Classroom or teaching future ready students.…Podcasters, give Producing Professional Podcasts a try.…If you wanna look great on your webcam,…check out On Camera: Video Lighting for the Web.…Or if you like polishing your productions,…give Introduction to Video Editing a looksy.…It's obviously not aimed at Camtasia users,…but the editing concepts and practices…can transfer to any editing tool.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.