Before wrapping up this course, learn the next steps to take for your journey into creating great screencasts.
- [Chris] Now that brings us to the end … of Camtasia 2020 Essential Training: The Basics. … But before we go, … I wanted to point out a couple of next steps for you. … Now, if you search for Camtasia … in the LinkedIn Learning Library, … you'll find a wealth of other courses, … including the Advanced Techniques courses … and other great followups to the skills you've just learned. … I'd also suggest checking out … a few of my other related courses, … such as Creating and Deploying Microlearning … to pick up some tips and strategies … for effectively communicating with your audience … using bite-sized media assets. … Teaching Techniques: Blended Learning, … so you can better bridge the gap … between face-to-face instruction and online instruction. … Photoshop for Teaching and Learning will help you … refine your visual communication assets … and streamline your image editing workflows. … HTML for Educators will help you … build a solid foundation in the basics of HTML … that you'll need to effectively communicate online. …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.