Camtasia 9 assets like music, images, and your own screen capture clips can really enhance your story. Corbin Anderson demonstrates how he uses assets to add new layers of interest to a project.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you how to use assets…to enhance a story.…So, I've done a first pass edit on this voiceover,…and I've imported my assets to the media bin,…now I want to start putting things together…to create my story.…So, what I want to do is find media or b roll,…as it's often called, that adds to the story.…Let's give the timeline a listen here and see what we…have to work with.…Welcome to Graphic Novel Design.…I'm Corbin, I'll be your guide on this adventure as…we explore creating your own graphic novel.…
Okay, so, I want to add something from the media bin…that works with this voiceover.…I'm not going to stress about the details right now,…I just want to find something that works visually.…I'll add the shiny stuff later.…So, I'm going to go up here to my media bin, and take a look…at what I have to work with, and I'm going to use this image…right here of yours truly.…Let's see how that works.…Welcome to Graphic Novel Design.…I'm Corbin, I'll be your guide on this adventure as we…explore creating your own graphic novel.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.