Google Drive has developed into an extremely useful tool as part of a Camtasia 9 workflow. Corbin Anderson shows how he uses Google Drive to host assets, collaborate, and share final projects.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you some ways…I use Google Drive in conjunction with Camtasia.…I keep finding more and more uses for Google Drive.…With the ever-increasing drive space…and constantly improving capabilities,…it's become an integral part…of my digital storytelling workflow.…First reason is scripts.…I do all of my scripting, note taking,…and even presentations in Google Drive.…I can access them from any device.…I don't have to stress about my computer crashing…and losing everything,…and the collaboration capabilities are unmatched,…which brings me to my next reason…I love Google Drive: collaboration.…
If I'm collaborating with other people,…I can just create a project folder,…and we can all be on the same page all the time,…without the ridiculous email attachment game.…Google Drive has also become…a great place to share video.…Now, it's no replacement for video hosts…like YouTube or Vimeo,…but if I'm sharing video with a work or school group,…rather than a whole world audience,…Drive is a great way to go about it.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.