Sometimes the original timing of a voice over isn’t the best way to tell your story. Learn how to make timeline adjustments to realign your vocals with the best visual option in Camtasia 9.
- [Instructor] We're gonna take a look…at making timing adjustments on the time line.…What I mean by this is,…pushing a clip up or down the time line a bit…so the story has a better flow.…Now, to demonstrate,…I'm gonna jump to this marker…and play this section.…- Once the code is scanned,…Camtasia will sync with my phone…and transfer the image…through my wireless network.…- So, what happened here…is basically it took Cat longer to explain…what was happening…than what actually happened.…
So, the screen cap doesn't quite match up…with her voice over.…This kind of stuff happens all the time.…But it's not hard to fix.…What I'm gonna do…is pull this clip back,…a bit.…And I'll show what I want…to actually be seeing at that point.…Right there.…I want to show…the clip uploading to Camtasia…while she's saying that.…But it wasn't in time.…So, I'm gonna trim it back to there.…And now I'm gonna push this clip…down to the marker.…
And let's see how that worked out.…- May take a couple of tries.…Once the code is scanned,…Camtasia will sync with my phone…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.