Sometimes a tune needs a bit of tweaking to get it to dance in your Camtasia 9 project. Corbin Anderson shows you a few techniques for customizing music to work with your video.
- [Tutor] I'm going to show you a few options…for making music work in your project.…Earlier, I added a music track from…the Camtasia music library to this project,…and now I've added a vocal track.…Let's give it a quick listen.…- [Narrator] You work hard and play harder.…(upbeat music)…Water can give you back what you lose.…- [Tutor] Okay. There are a few issues here that…I can easily take care of.…Now, the most glaring one is the length of the music track.…The video is 30 seconds, but the music track…is like two and a half minutes.…
And this kind of thing happens all the time.…Now, the simplest fix for this is…to have the music fade out at the end of the video.…First, I need to find exactly where the video ends.…I think it's right at 30 seconds.…I can't quite get there with my scrubber,…so I'm gonna go up here to this nifty little thing…and go through frame by frame and find the exact end.…OK. It ends right at 30 seconds.…I'm gonna go to 30 seconds and one frame.…And that's where I want it to end.…So I'm gonna just go ahead and re-size the video to there.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.