Learn how to add the finishing touch to your Camtasia vocal track using effects and detailed audio adjustments.
- [Instructor] Noise reduction and volume leveling…can do a lot to improve your audio,…but you might still have some sections…that could use a little finessing.…I'm going to show you how…to make detailed audio adjustments.…One of the things I noticed in the scene one clip…is this transient peak at about 50 seconds…when Cat says "now."…Let me have you listen to that.…- Now I fire up.…- [Instructor] It's just a tad too loud.…So what I want to do is pull down the level…of just that one word.…
I'm gonna zoom in a bit here,…select the word.…In the clip, jump over here to my audio properties,…and just pull that down a bit back to 90%.…Let's give that another listen.…- Now I fire.…- [Instructor] There, that's better.…I can also go the opposite route,…and raise the volume of sections…that aren't quite loud enough.…For example, right next door, we can hear…that the word fuse is a bit soft.…- Fuse.…- [Instructor] So what I can do is pull up the volume a bit…using the same steps.…
I'm gonna select fuse, and just raise it to match…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.