Camtasia allows you to add interactive hotspots to videos which, when clicked, take the user to an external resource such as a website.
- One way to utilize hotspots is to have them take the user…to an external resource such as a website.…We did this in a previous video when I added a hotspot…to the KinetECO logo.…This wasn't exactly a best case scenario though because…I wouldn't want my users to navigate to another website…at the beginning of one of my videos.…This is why I think it's a great strategy to use this…type of hotspot towards the end of the video, so that…users can continue their learning once the video's…complete. Right now, I have a video loaded in Camtasia,…and I'm going to navigate here to the end of the…video to show you an example of what I mean. So at the end…of this video here that I've created here for KinetECO,…I have this. Let's watch.…
- [Video Narrator] Will receive an e-mail.…Would you like to learn more about KinetECO's solar,…wind, or consumer solutions? If so, click on the icon…for the sector that you'd like to learn more about.…- So here I tell the user that if they'd like to learn…more about one of these sectors, they can click…
- Creating interactive hotspots
- Linking to external resources
- Adding quizzes
- Exporting interactive videos
- Saving videos on Screencast.com