Learn how to import video, images and audio into your project using Camtasia 9. Corbin Anderson shows you how to bring in additional media from your computer to add pop and interest to your screen capture recording.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you how to import media…from your computer into your Camtasia project.…You don't have to use just screen capture in your video.…You can add all kinds of media…to your project to enhance it.…Images, video, music, soundbites,…or even Camtasia recordings.…Camtasia can handle a wide variety of media.…Now if you're using the exercise files…you'll notice that the exercise folder isn't zipped…like the other ones.…That's intentional so you can…get first-hand experience importing the media…rather than opening up the project…with all the media already there for you.…
Just start with a brand new project and follow along.…Let's give it a go.…In my humble opinion,…the easiest way to import media…is to just drag and drop the files…from your folder to the media bin like this.…I'm going to take this video clip,…drag it over here to the media bin and boom,…it's in my Camtasia project.…You don't have to import one file at a time.…If I highlight everything, drag and drop,…and kabam, there you go.…Everything is in my Camtasia project.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.