Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Training.
This brings us to the end of this training series on Camtasia Studio 8.…Throughout this title, we've gone through the process of setting up your…recording account, and equipment.…We've learned how to prepare and record our screencast.…We've even learned how to edit and produce our videos, so they could be published online.…Finally, we spent time talking about specific teaching and learning techniques…that you can use tomorrow in your classes.…I hope you've had as much fun learning about Camtasia Studio 8 as I've had…recording this title.…
I look forward to seeing some of the great screen recordings you're going to be making.…Until next time, I'm Chris Mattia.…Thanks for watching.…
Follow along as Chris creates an elearning project from start to finish with Camtasia Studio's tools. Discover how to add animation, PowerPoint slideshows, quizzes, and other effects that boost the interactivity and visual interest of your screencasts. The final chapter shows how to incorporate your Camtasia projects into an overall teaching strategy.
- Creating and configuring a recording account
- Choosing and connecting a microphone
- Installing Camtasia Studio
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Managing mouse movements
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding animation and zoom-and-pan or picture-in-picture effects
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Adding closed captioning
- Creating interactive quizzes
- Exporting and publishing movies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Capturing Your Screen
3. Keys to a Successful Recording
4. Editing in Camtasia Studio
5. Working with Audio
6. Working with Media and Effects
7. Working with PowerPoint
8. Working with Captions
9. Using Advanced Features
10. Producing and Sharing
11. Teaching and Learning Techniques
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.