The Fuse app gives you the ability to easily transfer images and video from your smartphone directly to your Camtasia 9 project. No cables needed. Corbin Anderson shows you how to sync Fuse with your phone and make use of this time-saving and handing mobi
- Fuse is a free mobile app that gives you the ability…to transfer pictures and videos from your smart phone…straight to your Camtasia project, no cable needed.…Fuse also captures photos and videos…or you can just use your own camera app…and use Fuse to transfer the files.…I'm gonna show you how to set it up.…It just takes a minute.…First, obviously, you need to install Fuse on your phone.…Just pop over to the download site…and find the download for your device.…
Now, follow the directions to install it.…Next, you need to sync Fuse with Camtasia.…As long as your phone and computer are connected…to the same wireless network,…you don't need to plug anything in.…Fire up Camtasia, go to File, Connect Mobile Device.…Now, fire up Fuse on your phone.…Click on the Library button…and browse over to the Gallery tab.…Fuse collects all your images and videos for transfer.…
Choose any image.…I'm gonna choose this bug guy here.…Now, in the top-right corner, click Share…and Camtasia and say yes Connect to Camtasia.…Now, you use your phone to scan the QR tag.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.