Sound effects can add extra pop to your project. But where do you get them? Whether you are creating a story with money to burn or a penniless project, Corbin Anderson shows you where to get the sound effects you need.
- [Narrator] Coming up, I'll be showing you…how to add sound effects to your project.…If you find yourself saying,…"Gee Corbin, I don't have any sound effects," fear not.…I'm going to show you where you can get 'em for free.…Freesound.org is my favorite spot…for nabbing free sound effects.…Now there are some licensing considerations…with these sound effects,…and we'll explore those in a minute.…But for now, the first thing you'll want to do…is visit freesound.org and create a free account.…Activate it and log in.…
It'll just take about a minute.…Now, you can begin searching…for sound effects for your project.…One of my favorite sounds to use is a whoosh effect.…I'm going to search for that.…Let's go up here and type in whoosh…or whatever you're looking for.…I can preview each effect by clicking on it.…(whoosh noise)…(whoosh noise)…When I find a file, I want to download,…just click the file name.…
And download, and there I have it.…While I'm here, I can check out the licensing for the file.…I can even click on the licensing terms…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.