Getting an outside perspective on a Camtasia 9 project can be a huge asset in polishing your project for maximum viewer understanding. Corbin Anderson talks about who to choose to help you see your final project through the eyes of your audience.
- [Instructor] Let's consider getting feedback…or a second perspective.…When I've been working on a project for a long time,…it's easy to get too close to it.…After running through my project over and over, I may be…overlooking things that someone else can point out.…When I was new to video creation, I would sometimes send…out an email to everyone related to the project,…and ask, hey, can I get your thoughts on this?…And let me tell you, this is a great way…to drive yourself insane.…You can jump from email to email trying to make…everyone happy, and end up with what I call…a cheese pizza project.…
You've probably experienced this phenomenon…in the literal sense, if you've ever attended a get together…where pizza was served, chances are it was just cheese.…You know why?…Because the party coordinator/pizza orderer can't make…every one happy with the pizza choice,…so he just goes with cheese.…Cheese is fine, but it's certainly not awesome.…The same thing can happen to a project.…Now-a-days I choose my feedback people very carefully.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.