Your smartphone is an invaluable tool for enhancing your Camtasia 9 story. Corbin Anderson shows you some techniques, tips, and tricks for getting good audio and video from your phone that can be used in your project.
- [Voiceover] I'm going to show you a few advanced…techniques I use to get the most out of my smart phone…when creating multimedia.…You may have heard the phrase,…"the best camera is the one you have with you."…Well, since my phone is almost always with me,…it is an invaluable tool for creating multimedia.…Now, it's nowhere near as powerful as my DSLR…or my main video camera, but with the right techniques…and a few inexpensive upgrades,…I can get very web-worthy pictures, video, and audio.…
Using TechSmith's mobile app Fuse to transfer my media…to Camtasia is the icing on the cake.…If you're not yet familiar with Fuse, pop over…to my Camtasia 9 For Windows Essential Training course…and check out the short video that…shows you how to take advantage of it.…One of my favorite add-ons for improving shooting options…and stability is a hand grip.…It just makes it a lot easier…to get a nice two-handed stable shot.…I have one similar to this, there are oodles to choose from…so you should be able to find one that works with your phone…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.