Audio that doesn't match the video track can make your project look like you're doing a voiceover for a foreign film festival. No worries. With a few tweaks, you can easily sync your audio and video in Camtasia 9. Corbin Anderson shows you how.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you how to fix…out of sync audio.…What I mean by this is a video where the voice…doesn't match the mouth movements.…I'm sure you've seen this type of thing on YouTube…or whatever.…It drives me nuts.…Fortunately, it's fixable.…In this clip here, my wife, we'll call her Kat,…since that's her name, recorded a webcam clip…for a tutorial, but the audio doesn't match up.…Let me show you.…- One of the best tools to consider using for student…engagement is the webcam.…
- [Instructor] Okay, that's really annoying,…but it's fixable.…But before I show you that, I want to show you…a quick trick to make your life a lot easier…in the event a fix like this is needed.…You may recall earlier I talked about the three clap…technique for marking errors in your recording.…Well, it also works great as a stand-in clapboard.…You may have seen movie outtakes or behind the scenes…where they use the clapboard before the action begins.…That's so the editors can easily sync the audio…and the video.…
You can do the same thing with your hands,…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.