If you need to share a Camtasia 9 project with a coworker, or archive it for safekeeping, you'll want to export it. Corbin Anderson shows you how to export your entire project with all the files intact.
- [Narrator] I'm going to show you…how to export your entire project,…with all the files intact and avoid the dreaded…"Camtasia can't find your file" error.…I use this procedure either when I'm all done…with a project and want to archive it,…or if I'm collaborating with a coworker.…Either way, I want to make sure all the files…associated with the project come along for the ride.…Now if you've been working with the exercise files,…this is the procedure I use to make sure…you have all the files you need for each project.…I'm going to go to File,…Export a Zip,…Browse to where I want to put it,…in this case I'm going to put it here in my Working folder.…
I want to name it something that makes sense,…I'm just going to leave the name as it is for this…and click Save.…Okay, now be extra, extra careful that this box is checked.…It's checked by default, just make sure.…This is what pulls all the files into the Zip folder.…And click OK.…That's it, the entire project, with all the files…is zipped into a folder.…At any time in the future, I can import that project,…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.