Learn how to export your audio track for advanced production in third-party audio editors like Audition or Audacity.
- [Instructor] If I need to polish my audio track…above and beyond the tools Camtasia offers,…I have the option of exporting it to an audio…processing app like Audition or Audacity.…Now this is of course optional, with a little bit…of leveling, the audio track in this project…would be perfectly fine for our tutorial…but if I'm working on a really high end project,…I like to take this extra step just to add…a bit more shine to the audio.…Now I only want to do this once my project is locked…and what I mean by that is I am confident that I've done…all my editing and I'm not going to be shifting things around…on the timeline, you'll see why in a minute.…
Okay, so I want to export just my vocal tracks.…If I had any sound effects or music I'd want to disable…those just like this, I don't but the steps are exactly…the same I just have my vocal tracks.…Also my vocal tracks don't have any audio effects applied,…that's because the tools in Audition are a bit more…powerful so I'm just going to do all my audio work there.…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.