Do you need only the audio from your Camtasia 9 project? Camtasia makes it easy to export the audio in M4A or WAV format for sharing, editing, or uploading. Author Corbin Anderson shows you how to do it with just a few clicks.
- [Narrator] I'm going to show you how I export…just the audio from a Camtasia project.…There are a couple of main reasons…I might want to do this.…Sometimes, I need to create an audio podcast…for posting online, or maybe a compressed audio file…to email to a client.…Or, if I'm working on a high-end project,…I may want to export a wav file to a third-party editor…like Audition for some enhancing.…Steps are pretty simple.…Go up here to Share, Export Audio Only,…browse to where you want to send your file to,…and name it, of course.…
Now, you can chose from wav or m4a.…If I want a high-res file for editing,…I'm going to go with wav, but if I'm uploading…or emailing, I may choose to go with m4a.…Neither choice has any advanced options,…it's just wav or m4a, and, by the way,…if you're wondering what in the wide world of weirdness…m4a is, it's basically the successor to mp3.…An m4a is a compressed audio file…that should work just fine with most players.…You get good audio quality at a fraction of the file size.…
All right, so I'm going to go ahead and choose wav,…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.