Learn how to edit and modify your webcam video clip to add interest to your project. Camtasia 9 gives you the ability to easily resize, reposition, and even make cuts to your webcam capture.
- [Instructor] So you've captured some web cam footage…of your smiling face and now you're wondering,…what can I do with this?…Well, let's take a look at some options.…Earlier, I made this quick and simple webcam recording…to demonstrate how to record with your webcam,…so I'm going to work with that.…The first thing I'm going to do is give it a quick edit.…First of all,…there's a little bit of gaposis here at the start…and a weird little glitch too,…and I'm gonna take care of that.…I'm gonna drag out my handles here,…right click and just do ripple delete,…and I'm going to do the same on the end here.…
What I did was demonstrate how I was turning off the webcam,…and I don't want that there either.…So I'm gonna do the same thing here.…Select it,…right click,…ripple delete.…Okay, so now I have a much cleaner webcam to start with.…Okay, by default Camtasia gives me…a picture-in-picture arrangement.…That's this little video here down in the corner.…And that might work just fine for some projects.…Or I might want to move it somewhere else.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.