Take a quick tour of the timeline tools in Camtasia 9. Corbin Anderson walks you around the timeline, explores each tool and gives an overview of how to use it effectively in your workflow.
- I'm gonna take you on a tour of the timeline tools.…First off, let's explore controlling the timeline itself.…If I come up to this tool here, I can zoom way out,…or I can zoom way in.…Just like that.…I can expand or minimize the tracks as well…with this tool over here.…If I bring it up, every track gets really big…so I can really see what's going on there with my waveform.…Or if I want to seem them all at once,…pull it all the way down and minimize the tracks.…I can scroll left and right down here…with this scroll bar if I need to.…
Let me zoom in a little tighter there,…so you can see what it really does.…And I can also scroll up and down…with this scroll bar on the right.…If I want to I can add a new track…just by clicking on this plus button right here.…And there I have a new track.…I can also disable a track by clicking on the eyeball.…Watch this.…So here we've got this guy about to run.…If I click on the eyeball,…it basically makes that track invisible.…It's not gone, you just can't see it right now.…Turn that back on.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.