The stitching feature in Camtasia 9 helps keep your timeline organized and workable. Corbin Anderson shows you the ins and outs of the stitching feature and how to use it effectively to enhance your video creation workflow.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you…how the Stitch feature in Camtasia 9 works.…Stitching is basically what it sounds like,…Stitching sews clips together.…This is a handy feature…to help keep your timeline organized…and from getting all wonky while you edit.…Stitching happens automatically when you make a cut…or use the Ripple Delete command.…Here, I'll show you.…Let's say I want to get rid of this section here…from my timeline.…I'm going to select this area,…and I right-click and say Ripple Delete,…and it's going to cut that area out,…pull the two clips together and stitch them.…
Boom, it's gone and it stitched the clips.…Now, let me zoom in here so you can see what happened.…There's little stitches there…where the two clips were brought together…and stitched together.…Now, if I want to, I can also stitch clips together…on my own.…Let's say I made a cut here and decided,…"You know what, I want these two clips hooked together,…"I want them stitched together."…I'm going to select both clips, right-click,…and choose Stitch Selected Media.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.