Learn how to navigate the improved library.
- [Instructor] Camtasia comes with a nice library…of easy to use assets that can add…professional polish to your project.…All of Techsmith's assets are royalty free…and can be used in any of your Camtasia projects.…So let's take a look.…I'm gonna go over here and pop open the library tab,…which gives me all these nifty audio,…video, and image files to play with.…What I'm gonna do is go ahead…and let's twirl down the motion backgrounds.…Take a look at those.…If I just double click, I can preview the file.…
Gonna X out of there,…and when I find one I like,…just drag and drop it to the timeline.…I'm gonna go ahead and click the space bar to preview that.…There are also icons, intros, outros, and lower thirds…that I can customize.…Let's tweak an intro here.…Twirl this down, and I happen to know…that I like this one here.…So I'm gonna go ahead and drag it to the timeline,…position it, and if I click on it,…and open the properties panel, I can customize this.…
I'm gonna go ahead and let's call this title, Camtasia 2018,…
- Determine which action is used to add a video to a specific point in a project.
- Explore the path used to adjust project dimensions.
- Define B-roll.
- Recall the purpose of masking.
- Name the feature used to add zooms, pans, or tilts to media.
- Identify the probable cause of missing files in a project.
Skill Level Beginner
Visualizing a final project2m 19s
1. Creating Your First Video
2. Improving Your Video
3. Polishing Your Project
4. Finishing Steps
Creating a local file video1m 58s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.